Unique creations from my world to yours! These are the workings of a different mind.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm still alive!

I know it has been a ghost's age since I have posted anything and I do apologize. I am trying to get my schedule back in order so I can work more on my blog posts and jewelry and art and Halloween and, and, and... See where my problem comes in? Anyway, just wanted to throw out a few scribbles to let you all know I am not dead ( undead, maybe) and still lurking about.

My wife and kids and I attended Great Lakes Fright Fest, in Petersburg, Michigan, last weekend as we do every year and had a wonderful time. Kkrazy Kkaren Taylor and her hubby Brain and their staff out did themselves once again. We even had some real frights as the event takes place at a camp ground and we all stay there in our tents, etc. We had a really bad storm blow up Saturday night and apparently it produced a couple tornadoes that missed us only by a few miles on either side. If you would like to see some pics form the event you can go here to view the ones I took while I was there. We ha d loads of fun seeing great friends and learning new things. The new manic Midway was amazing and from what I hear it raised quite  a bit of money for the charities the event supports! The haunted house was great, as always, with, I believe, 13 rooms. Correct me if anyone knows otherwise. All proceeds from this event always go to support a couple local charities. It is a great time for a great cause and if you are interested in learning ways to make new things for Halloween, doing makeup, haunting your house, camping and just having a great time, I highly suggest you plan on attending next year. You can go to the website for it here and check it out for more info. Well, I guess that is all I have for now.  Until we meet again....pleasant screams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment